Saturday, October 9, 2010

Later that same day...

Cleaner, or by my standards clean enough.  Fortunately my wife is out of town so there’s no one to contradict me.  Does anyone like housework?  Perhaps some people who can’t sit still.  I can’t sit still in my head but my body can remain in one place for quite some time. 

I found a stereo mini plug to stereo mini plug cable while rooting around in here so now can listen to my iPod through the living room stereo which is used primarily for the TV these days.  I can't recall the last time it was used for listening exclusively to music. I have it cranked loud enough to hear down in the laundry room.

Listening to music has changed so much. Those of you who are my age will remember when sitting around listening to an album was a social event. Most of my listening these days is through ear buds. I listen when I drive if I'm by myself.  My son says it's illegal. The police don't seem to care. Did I just jinx myself?        

No comments:

Post a Comment